Incoming mobility

Come and study at ENTPE

Date of the last update : 27/09/2021

ENTPE, Graduate School of Civil, Environmental and Urban Engineering, actively encourages the development of international exchanges in order to share the French perspective in its areas of expertise and take advantage of approaches developed abroad.

Are you an international student hoping to come and study at ENTPE?

1- Sign up to the Campus France "Etudes en France" platform to submit your application and obtain your student visa.

Non-European students not part of the “Etudes en France” procedure are advised to contact ENTPE directly at

2- Sign up to the course you are interested in.

/// Would you like to join the ENTPE’s graduate engineering degree program?

You can join the ENTPE’s graduate engineering degree program in year 1 with a Bachelor’s degree or in year 2 with a Master’s degree.

> Discover our admission requirements

/// Are you interested in other courses offered by ENTPE?

ENTPE offers a wide range of Master’s degrees.

If you wish to enrol, application forms are available for download from the websites of each course. Please also send a copy of your application to

> Access the ENTPE catalogue of Master’s courses

/// Information on the French and European university system

French degrees, the LMD system and equivalences: see the Campus France website for more information.


Direction du développement, de la formation continue et de l'international
E-mail :